SteelBridge Event & Festival
SteelBridge has created a special Event, Concert and Festival Insurance program for members of Music Associations.
This program was specifically designed to meet the unique needs of event and festival producers and contemplates various coverage needs while being affordable and easy to purchase.
Below is an outline of the pricing, coverages and key exclusions. At this time coverage is only available for events held in the United States. If at any time you have a question please call us at (888) 647-4777 (or click HERE to send us your question electronically) and a member of our team will be happy to help you. You can also email us at IBMA@SteelBridgeIns.com.
Note that we also have options available for annual policies and/or for nonprofit associations.
This program is currently available for members of the International Bluegrass Music Association (IBMA) and Folk Alliance International. To find out more about membership in these organizaitons please click the link to the right.
|General Aggregate (other than products-completed operations)||$5,000,000|
|Products Completed Operations Aggregate||$1,000,000|
|Personal & Advertising Injury||$1,000,000|
|Hired Auto & Employers Nonownership Liability||$1,000,000|
|Damage to Premises Rented to You||$300,000|
Program includes coverage for:
- Limits are Per Event
- Blanket Additional Insureds
- Host Liquor Liability (includes sales of alcohol if no permit is required)*
- Hired & Non Owned Auto Liability
- Volunteers as Insureds for General Liability
- No Specific Exclusion for Collapse of Temporary Structures or Stages
- Medical Expense Coverage extends to Volunteers**
- No Exclusion for Injury to Performers or Entertainers
Program Add Ons & Other Coverages Available:
- Higher Limits of Liability
- Umbrella / Excess Liability
- Full Liquor Liability***
- Medical Expense up to a $20,000 Limit
- Leased & Rented Equipment Coverage
- Coverage for vendors and exhibitors (additional application required for each)
- Events of any size can be included however, events with over 20,000 in attendence require more information to be underwritten and may need to be written in a different program
Premiums for Basic Coverage
|0 - 350 (single day event)||$120|
|0 - 500||$165|
|501 - 1,500||$285|
|1,501 - 3,000||$495|
|3,001 - 6,000||$915|
|6,001 - 12,000||$1,575|
|12,001 - 20,000||$2,615|
|Over 20,000||inquire about premium|
|Vacant Land Coverage|
|for Overnight Camping||$285|
- Total Attendees = the average number of attendees per day times the number of event days
- Premium provides coverage for up to 10 consecutive event days plus to set up and tear down days
- Premiums are 100% earned and non-refundable upon payment and issuance of the Proof of Coverage and any requested Certificates of Insurance unless a request is made in writing at least 5 days prior to the event set up date
Employment Related Practices Exclusion
Abuse, molestation, harassment or improper sexual conduct exclusion
Assault & Battery Exclusion (except the use of reasonable force to protect persons or property)
Amusment Devices Exlusion (mechanical rides, jump houses, climbing walls, etc.)
For a complete list of exclusions click here. Please refer to the policy for the full listing of exclusions as well as terms and conditions and all other coverage details.
We highly recommend that all vendors & exhibitors carry liability insurance and name the event as an Additional Insured. If you purchase this coverage, your vendors are eligible to apply for the associated Vendors Insurance Program at a cost of $110 per vendor. Not all vendors are eligible but non-eligible vendors may be eligible for other programs. Vendors can apply for coverage here:
* This coverage does not apply if you manufacture, sell or distribute alcoholic beverages
** A "Volunteer" is defined as: a person who is not your employee and who donates his or her work and acts at your discretion and within the duties determined by you. Volunteers are not paid a fee, salary or other compensation.
*** Full Liquor Liability in not available in the states of IA, MI, AL or VT through the program but can be written on a separate policy if needed.